Pages

Friday, April 19, 2019

How does VIDENT iLink400 diagnose Land Rover L319 2006?


Here UOBD2 share the guide on how to use Vident iLink400 Scanner to do diagnosis and special function for Land Rover L319 2006.Hope it helps!


VIDENT iLink400 diagnosed Land Rover L319 2006:
Select the car: 2006 Land Rover L319







Land Rover diagnosis using Vident iLink400



Read and clear fault codes









Read live data in numbers and graphs









Vident iLink400 hot functions...just share some images....not tested yet






Vident iLink400 service....also not tested yet








Okay, my sharing ends here, hope it helps and recommend it to you.
FYI, all my diag tools are laptop based and it's a bit of a pain dragging the laptop out and waiting for it to boot up just to reset a service light or something, so having a stand alone tool like Vident iLink400for quick & dirty diagnosis & resets would be pretty good.

Also, I plan to have it to add Dodge Ram for my son & Jeep Wrangler for my wife. Good luck to me.
Finally, I'd like to express my appreciation to China OBD2 for their tool and nice service.

No comments:

Post a Comment